"Choose the Right"

Monday, February 6, 2017

Student Success Statement

                                        A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

 "I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I work, and I decide that I would change it"
                                                                      Dr. Ben Carson
I agree with him because the place you grew up at cant determine your destiny or where you gonna end up in life. That is what exactly what Ben Carson did. He decided not live in poverty in Detroit so he took it upon himself to continue his education and pursue a medical career. That is the same thing I want to do but I want pursue a different career. So you cant really blame from where you grew up or the school you went to. I think he would help me out more with his idea of increasing the school education system.

No comments:

Post a Comment