"Choose the Right"

Thursday, February 2, 2017

                                                            

                                              Places

      One of the places I would like to visit is the country Spain, that is because I would like to look at all the European architecture. I love the rich history of Spain that is because they were the ones to conquer the world and step foot into new land. Like one of the building I would visit is Tarragona, Granada, Malaga and Candiz. They are all old Spain towns that are rich in history. I like the European countries because they have all this history different from the United States. A two other places I would like to go to is Switzerland and Jamaica. 

                        
Image result for spain old town

No comments:

Post a Comment