"Choose the Right"

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Ohthamalmologist

Duties and Responsiblitites:

Ophthamologist are physicians who specialize in the treatment of eye disorders and diseases. They treat vision problems and write prescriptions for both pharmaceuticals and corrective eyeglass lenses. When neccessary, they perform eye surgery. Most ophthamologist are in private practice, however some are employed by hospitals or clinics, and others perform research.

Average Annuel Salary: $90,000 - $150,000

Educational Requirements:

Only physicians may study to become ophthamologists. After completing medical school and an internship, an ophthamologist must then complete a three to five year residency in an approved ophthamology program they must pass an examination to be certified.
Image result for ophthalmologist
Image result for ophthalmologist

Reflection: 

I think I would not like to be an ophthamologist, for the reason of it being a career choice that I do not see myself in the future doing. However, if I do ever not want to pursure pharmacology anymore, I would taking being ophthamologist in consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment