"Choose the Right"

Friday, September 13, 2019

"Decision Determines Destiny"

Thomas S. Monson

       When I first heard the quote I immediately thought of the upcoming tests I have for statistics and athletic training. Reminding my decisions of studying will ultimately be the factor if I do well or not in those tests. This student success statement is valuable information for anybody to recognize as words to live by. In movies there is often times when the character makes an realization that they have found out there "destiny" but often times they do not show the grit and decisions that it took those characters to accomplish their destiny. We miss the important parts such as the decisions they made. I feel that if children were taught this in a early age, there would be more of them chosing the right, with the implemented thought process of understanding that our decisions as people will determine our destiny meaing our outcome of the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment