"Choose the Right"

Friday, September 13, 2019



Athletic Trainer


                            


Duties and Responsibilities: 

Evaluate athlete's readiness to play, and provide participation clearences when necessary and warranted. Apply protective or injury preventive devices such as tape, bandages, or braces to body parts, such as ankles, fingers, or wrists. Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to coaches and physicians. Collaborate with physicians in order to develop and implement comphrensive rehablitation programs for athletic training.

Salary: $44,244 - $60,00

Education: 

Bachlors Degree, Masters Degree preferred

Reflection: I do not think this is the career I see myself doing in the future, for the reason that I do not particularly would like to be in sports games. It is not my preferred setting to consider the workplace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment