"Choose the Right"

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Student Success Statement
“If I’ve got correct goals, and If I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing, I’m going to succeed.”- Dan Dierdorf

Success, what does it mean. It has many different meanings to many different people. The only thing that we have in common is that we want it, we want it with all our heart. I agree with Dan on how to obtain this thing called success all we can do is work hard and hope. It’s not just working hard but working with effort, and giving it your best. In other words you have to overcome many challenges in order to reach what your idea of success is. This is so that when you finally obtain it you are thankful for what it is and appreciate the road you took.
Image result for dan dierdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment