"Choose the Right"

Friday, May 26, 2017

Memorial Day
                                  mday.jpg      
                                   

 Memorial day is when we celebrate fallen soldiers, all of the vets and current. It is on the May 29.Some ways to show respect for Memorials day is by having a barbeque and giving thanks during the barbeque for the fallen soldiers, vets and those serving us now. You can give donations to charities that will provide assistance to current veterans so they know they are appreciated and their service is not taken for granted. What I will be doing on Memorial day is that I will probably be going to the river with my family to have a barbeque with the rest of my cousins. We often do something for Memorial day since it's an extra day to do something. What I find interesting about Memorial day is that it is holiday that is our very own and no other country celebrates it but us.

No comments:

Post a Comment