"Choose the Right"

Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week
On my thanksgiving week I had went to visit my cousin that I hadn't seen in awhile. I had thanksgiving at my house so three of my aunts had come by and also my one uncle. In addition to them coming they also brought their kids and husbands and wife. One of the places I went with my family was to Best Buy. We actually didn't buy anything we just went to give food to my cousin because he was camping out. Also my cousin had brought his girlfriend to introduce her to the family, it was interesting because this is the first girlfriend he ever brought home. Some of the homework that I did was my health homework also my math homework and lastly my english homework as well. Also I went to have thanksgiving at my great grandmothers house with my dads cousins it was fun seeing new people i didn't knew and seeing the ones i already knew.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment