"Choose the Right"

Thursday, September 15, 2016

"You cannot do wrong and feel right. It is impossible."- Ezra T. Benson

Based on reading the quote I feel that its true because I dont think anyone would feel right because they know that what they have done is not for the greater good and they are probably for selfish reasons. I think the people who are murderers that say they feel no remorse are either lying or simply out of their wits. For example if you were to find a dollar one the floor on your way home walking you would automatically get the dollar with no hesitation since money has value for you can buy things which is not of the greater good. But usually for me if I  happen to find money on my home I will usually feel pity for the person in the back of my mind. One way you can make something positive out of that situation is probably give to your church  when you go or some donation box for some charity. Furthermore its hard to be a good person to give that dollar away since you found it. But on the other hand it you will know that persons dollar when to good. This will probably will result on you feeling good.


No comments:

Post a Comment