"Choose the Right"

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

                              Class Evaluation

1. Some things that I like about this class is that its a stress reliever because with all my other classes I have assignments due and finals going on currently so its kinda hectic. But with this class Im getting practice to improve my typing skills  so in the future I can accomplish my goat of typing accurately quickly.

2. To be honest there is nothing I dont like about this class, nothing is wrong on how the class acts or Mr. Haymore educates so I think this class is swell.

3. Maybe we can do more skills besides typing like more life lessons.

4. The highlight of this class was when Mr. Haymore tells us story's about people who chose the wrong like famous football players for universities. 

5. I think I did my best but there is always room for improvement.

6. Yes I do see my goals journal maybe not everyday but probably one day yes and one day no because I still have that goal to complete if I hadn't.

7. Im committed to be a CTR person because when Im old and on my deathbed I wanna know that I have did my best in life to help people and had a purpose in life so I can lead the next younger people to being a CTR person as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment