"Choose the Right"

Friday, December 2, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today


  1. Several challenges that teens face today are bullying, stress, eating disorders, peer-pressure, depression and cyber addiction. These are only a few of them there is many of them.
  2. One of the main challenges I have is that I stress too much then I should. That is because I worry too much about grades and over think about certain subjects. What I am doing to help prevent it is to get all my stuff done and making sure I feel confident on what I am turning in.
  3. Being a CTR person will help me face my challenge by making sure I do all the right things I know I should do.
  4. I can help other teens simply talk to them because everyone should be able to vent out on how they feel.
  5. Image Result for teen face challenges
  6. The greatest thing teens need is support and guidance because they are young adults who don't know much and don't have any experience that will help them when they are on their own. They need support so they can feel that someone agrees on them and want them to make and support the right decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment