"Choose the Right"

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Christmas Winter Break

Image result for team usa olympic 2020Image result for peanuts winter break
    During winter break I went to my aunt's house to celebrate Christmas since she had just finished having surgery a few days before. We watched the Peanut's Christmas Special, and played on our Nintendo Switch  with my cousins. During the break I watched a lot of documentaries about the westward expansion in America, alongside with other less lengthy films on WW2. I did not watch any significant sports, but I did enjoy the clips of athletes practicing of Team USA  for the Olympics in Tokyo 2020. A CTR experience that I had was helping my sister complete her packet of Kindergarten winter break preparation for spring. In addition, I also made sure to read 20 pages as it was part of our winter break work, it was easy since I was already assigned an assignment and novel  for my AP Literature class so I could used it based on that. 

Image result for hesperia snow   Image result for westward expansion

No comments:

Post a Comment