"Choose the Right"

Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving Summary


Thanksgiving Break





For what I did for my Thanksgiving vacation was that I went to Hesperia to spend time with my
cousins who I had not seen for two months. I went to Mt. Baldy to see the snow, it was beautiful, and very convenient since it was nearby. In addition I got to see my whole family gathered up for Thanksgiving. Movies that I watched is Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving, it is one of our family's favorites since everyone seems to like it. I did not watch any sports, but I read an article on the recent cheating scandals about Houston Astros, it upsets me how they chose to be CTW  and hurt the integrity of the game of baseball. A CTR experience I had was that I helped my mom with preparing the sides for the Thanksgiving feast. Books that I read was Catcher in the Rye, I understood it was removed from school libraries in the 50's or 60's, it reminded of the the short story I read for AP Literature and how similar the themes innocence and isolation both novels had. Homework assignments that I completed was for AP Stats, AP Lit,  Honors Econ, and Exploring Computer Science.  My APs were the ones that had the most workload, and Econ was not too difficult since it was a worksheet and our college plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment